ITEM NAME:2pcs LM393 light Sensor Module 3.3-5V input light Sensor for Arduino Raspberry
2PCS LM393 light Sensor Module 3.3-5V input light Sensor for Arduino Raspberry pi
Light level detection, the brightness of the light sensor is directional, only inductive sensor in front of the light source used to find light better
1. The brightness of surrounding environment and the light intensity can be detected (compare with the photoresistor, directivity is relatively good, can perceive the fixed direction of the light source)
2.Sensitivity adjustable the blue digital potentiometer adjustment (Figure)
3. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
4. Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
5. With fixed bolt hole for easy installation
6. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm * 1.4cm
Instructions for use
1. Photodiode module is most sensitive to the ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of the ambient light intensity, photoresistor sensor module Universal In most cases, the difference between the two is that photodiode module directional, can sense the fixed the direction of the light source.
2. Module in the light
Providing Free Delivery Across India
Satisfied or refunded
Don't Like It ? No Worries , We will take it Back.
Any Queries, Contact us Anytime at Support@order2india.com